• The available roof surface area should not be in the shadow of other buildings, antennas, towers, chimneys etc.
• Ideally, the sloped area should be facing south, but even when pointing SW or SE the loss of power stays low.
• For flat roofs it is recommended to use an elevation with an angle of entry of 30°.
• A building permit for constructions on roof surface areas, flat roofs or facades is not required.
• Different conditions apply for open area systems. Here, a land use plan, a land development plan or a building permit is standard.